Do you own Vivo Y55 smartphone? If yes, then you are in the right place here to download the required officially released Vivo USB drivers for your Vivo Y55. You will also find the detailed installation guide along with the video tutorials provided below.
What are Drivers?
Drivers provide the software interface to the hardware components. Different operation requires different drivers to be installed before executing it. Without drivers, the operation is not going to be done successfully. Thus, for successful completion of an operation, you should download and install the officially released drivers.
When connecting your smartphone to your computer, the ADB drivers should be installed on your computer. For flashing firmware, CDC and VCOM drivers are required to be installed. There are many other drivers required for different purposes.
Table of Contents
Download Vivo Y55 USB Driver
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y55.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Y55.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Y55.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y55.
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Vivo Y55 Review
Vivo Y55 is equipped with 5.2 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1280×720 pixels with a pixel density of 282 PPI. It runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). For performance, The phone includes 2 GB RAM and Octa-Core 1.4 GHz processor.
The internal memory of the phone includes 16 GB and also support micro-SD card up to 128 for additional storage. When it comes to camera, Vivo Y55 offers 8MP primary camera and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
It supports dual sim. The connectivity medium of the phone includes Bluetooth, GPS, and WLAN. Vivo Y55 is packed with Li-Ion 2730 mAh battery.
If you have any question related to that post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.