Nokia is a well-known brand for many years so far. Nokia 220 is one of its awesome releases with a stunning design. If you are here to download the Nokia 220 USB Driver, then you are luckily in the right place here.
Drivers are very important when it comes to connectivity of the phone to a computer or flashing firmware on your device. Every individual operation requires unique drivers associated with the model of that particular phone.
These drivers include ADB driver, Nokia MTP Drivers, VCOM drivers, ADB & Fastboot Setup. Go to the download section of this page below and then simply download the USB driver. After downloading the USB drivers, watch the video tutorial based on the installation of these drivers provided below.
All these Nokia 220 USB drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS 32/64 bit like XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Table of Contents
Download Nokia 220 USB Driver 32/64 Bit
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Nokia 220.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Nokia 220.
- Download MTP Driver for Nokia 220.
- Download Nokia PC Suite For Nokia 220.
Effortless Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need for Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- For transferring files to your computer.
- For updating or installing the latest firmware.
- For rooting your smartphone.
- For flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- For flashing the stock ROM.
Nokia 220 Review
The phone was officially released in 2019, July with a stunning design. Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 2.4 inches screen supporting the resolution of 240×320 pixels. The internal memory of the phone includes 24MB with 16 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage.
The camera of the phone includes 0.3MP primary camera with LED flash. When it comes to connectivity, the phone includes USB, Radio and Bluetooth. Nokia 220 is powered by Li-Ion 1200 mAh battery and comes in two colors that are Black and Blue.
Nokia 220 price is about 40 EUR.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to that post.