In this tutorial, we will guide you in an easy way to download and install the Android USB Drivers on Windows 10. Continue reading this post and you will be able to download and install the required Android USB drivers for Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1, Vista, and XP.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed on computer before performing any particular operation on your device. Especially, when it requires the official drivers for a particular device model, then it should be installed on computer to carry out further processings.
When you want to connect your smartphone to a computer, you will need to have android USB drivers for Windows installed on your computer. Different drivers are required for different purposes. For connectivity purposes, ADB drivers are required. For flashing firmware, CDC and VCOM drivers are required. Several other drivers are also included in this post, so that you might get all the required officially released Android USB drivers and install them on your computer to perform different operations on your smartphone.
All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP and Vista. After downloading the Android USB drivers for Windows 10 and other versions of Windows, you should watch the video tutorial based on the installation of these drivers provided below.
Table of Contents
Download Android USB Drivers For Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1, Vista and XP
- Download Redmi (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Redmi (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Redmi (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Redmi (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Android smartphones.
- Download Redmi MediaTek Driver For Android smartphones.
- Download Redmi MTP Driver for Android smartphones.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Super Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- For transferring files to your computer.
- For updating or installing the latest firmware.
- For rooting your smartphone.
- For flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- For flashing the stock ROM.
If you have any questions related to that post, then let us know in the comment section.