If you have got LG Optimus One P500 smartphone and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest LG drivers for your LG P500 smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone. After downloading the LG P500 mobile USB drivers, watch the video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers provided below.
All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Carefully watch the video tutorials and you are good to go.
Table of Contents
Download LG Optimus One P500 Drivers
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for LG P500.
- Download MTP Drivers for LG P500.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for LG P500.
- Download LG PC Suite software for LG P500.
How To Install LG P500 USB Drivers on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need for Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- For transferring files to your computer.
- For updating or installing the latest firmware.
- For rooting your smartphone.
- For flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- For flashing the stock ROM.
LG Optimus One P500 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 3.2 inches TFT Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 320×480 pixels. It runs on Android 2.2 (Froyo), also upgradable to 2.3 (Gingerbread) powered by 600 MHz processor.
The internal memory of the phone includes 170 MB with 512 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. The camera of the phone includes 3.15 MP primary camera. When it comes to connectivity, LG P500 includes GPS, USB, Radio, Bluetooth and WLAN. The sensors present on the phone are accelerometer, proximity and compass.
LG Optimus One P500 is powered by Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery and comes in six awesome colors that are Black, Wine, Titan, Blue, Silver and Purple.
LG P500 price is about 100 EUR.
If you have any questions related to that post, then let us know in the comment section.