HTC Desire 700 Dual comes with 5.0 inches screen and runs on Android 4.1. If you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your HTC Desire 700 Dual Sim.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
HTC Desire 700 Dual Sim Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 5.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 540×960 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.1 powered by Quad-Core 1.2 GHz processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 8 GB of internal memory with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 64 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 2.1 MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and Radio. The phone support Dual Sim. The sensors on the phone include compass, proximity sensor, accelerometer and ambient light sensor.
The phone is powered by 2100 mAh battery and comes in one color which is black.
Download USB Drivers For HTC Desire 700 Dual Sim
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for HTC Desire 700 Dual Sim.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for HTC Desire 700 Dual Sim.
- Download MTP Drivers for HTC Desire 700 Dual Sim.
- Download PC Suite software for HTC Desire 700 Dual Sim.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.