Do you own HTC Desire 816G Dual-Sim? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your device in order to connect it to a computer or flashing firmware on your device. Here, you will find the official drivers for your HTC Desire 816G.
Specifications of HTC Desire 816G Dual Sim
HTC Desire 816G Dual Sim is an android smartphone that supports a dual-sim mechanism. Regarding the display, the phone comes with a 5.5 inches large display supporting a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.2 (KitKat).
The phone has two variants, it includes 8 GB or 16 GB with 1 GB RAM and also supports a micro-SD card up to 32 GB. It includes 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and a 5MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. For better performance, it includes an Octa-Core processor.
It is powered by Li-Po 2600 mAh battery to support power back-up. The sensors on the phone include Accelerometer, proximity, and compass. The price of HTC Desire 816G Dual Sim in India starts from 19,990.
Download HTC 816G USB Driver
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for HTC 816G Dual Sim.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for HTC 816G Dual Sim.
- Download MTP Drivers for HTC 816G Dual Sim.
- Download PC Suite software for HTC 816G Dual Sim.
Safely download the above driver and then install it on your computer. Also, if you have any questions related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.