HTC HD2 was officially released in 2009, November. The phone has a quite impressive design. If you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your smartphone. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
HTC HD2 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 4.3 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 480×800 pixels. The operating system installed on it is Android Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5 professional powered by 1.0 GHz scorpion processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 512 MB of internal storage with 448 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card for more storage. The camera of the phone includes 5MP primary camera with Dual LED flash.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 1230 mAh battery and comes only in one color which is black.
Download USB Drivers For HTC HD2
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for HTC HD2.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for HTC HD2.
- Download MTP Drivers for HTC HD2.
- Download PC Suite software for HTC HD2.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.