Do you own the stylish HTC One (M8) smartphone? If yes, then go ahead and download the required drivers for your smartphone in order to connect it to your computer or flashing firmware on your device.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then you will be able to download HTC One M8 drivers.
We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
HTC One (M8) Review
The phone was officially released in 2014, March. It is equipped with 5.0 inches super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology.
The version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). Regarding the internal storage, the phone include two variants 16 GB with 2 GB RAM or 32 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The camera of the phone include 4MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Infrared port and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Po 2600 mAh battery and comes in three colors which are gunmetal grey, glacier silver and amber gold.
Price of HTC One (M8) is 250 EUR.
Download USB Drivers For HTC One (M8)
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for HTC One (M8).
- Download MediaTek Drivers for HTC One (M8).
- Download MTP Drivers for HTC One (M8).
- Download PC Suite software for HTC One (M8).
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.