HTC Wildfire S was released in May 2011 with 512MB of internal storage. If you have this device, you can download its latest USB and ADB drivers for enhanced connectivity with the computer.
HTC Wildfire S A510E
HTC Wildfire S A510E variant is the most famous one. It is packed with Android 2.3 out of the box. To cover the power, this phone is equipped with a Qualcomm MSM7227 processor, Adreno 200 GPU, and 512MB of RAM.
In case you’re into photography, you’ll be delighted to know that Wildfire S A510E has a 5 MP primary camera, which is capable of shooting 480p video at 24 FPS.
Download HTC Wildfire S A510 USB Drivers
Whether you want to restore your HTC Wildfire S or wish to transfer data to/from your computer, you will need to have the latest USB drivers installed with either case.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for HTC Wildfire S A510.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for HTC Wildfire S A510.
- Download MTP Drivers for HTC Wildfire S A510.
- Download PC Suite software for HTC Wildfire S A510.
When the drivers are downloaded, the installation is pretty straight-forward. After installation, connect your HTC Wildfire S A510 to your computer and wait for it to be recognized.
Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.