Do you own Infinix Hot 8 smartphone? If yes, then you need to download the required infinix drivers for your smartphone in order to connect it to your computer or flashing firmware.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone along with video tutorials based on how to install infinix USB drivers on the computer. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download and install the required drivers for your infinix S5 smartphone. You will also find infinix pc suite software download that will help you perform many operations.
These infinix Hot 8 USB drivers are compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, XP, Vista etc. Before installing these drivers, you might to watch the video tutorial provided below based on the installation of these drivers.
Table of Contents
Download Infinix USB Drivers for Infinix Hot 8
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Infinix Hot 8.
- Download MTP Drivers for Infinix Hot 8.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Infinix Hot 8.
- Download Infinix Hot 8 PC Suite Software for Infinix Hot 8.
How To Install Infinix Hot 8 USB Drivers on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Driver on Computer
Step 1: You need to Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Now, go to the extracted folder and then right click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will open, then press “Y” and hit enter to execute. Repeat this step again until you see the installation wizard pops-up.
Step 4: On installation wizard interface, click on “Next” and then follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
Need of a Driver
- Help you in performing a particular operation with no mess.
- Complete support of software to communicate with the hardware.
- Different drivers are required for different purposes.
- For connectivity purposes, ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
Infinix Hot 8 Review
Infinix Hot 8 was officially released in 2019, September supporting dual-sim. The phone is equipped with 6.52 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 720×1600 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) with XOS 5.0.
Regarding the internal storage, Infinix Hot 8 offers two variants of 32 GB with 2 GB RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. The camera of the phone includes triple 13MP + 2MP + QVGA with Quad-LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors present on the phone are fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity and compass. Infinix Hot 8 is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh battery and comes in a combination of four awesome colors that are Quetzal Cyan, Cosmic purple, Shark Grey and Midnight Black.
Infinix Hot 8 price in Pakistan is 16,999 and in USD it is $127.
If you have any query related to that post, then let us know in the comment section.