Want to download official OnePlus 8 5G drivers? Yes, here you will be able to find all the required official drivers along with PC suite software.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, flashing the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
Executing different operations on your smartphone requires a specific kind of driver. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this guide.
We have also include a fix to “OnePlus USB drivers not installing”. In order to install the OnePlus USB drivers for your OnePlus 8 5G (T-Mobile), you should follow the step-by-step instructions discussed ahead in this guide.
Table of Contents
Download OnePlus USB Drivers For OnePlus 8 5G (T-Mobile)
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for OnePlus 8 5G (T-Mobile).
- Download MediaTek Drivers for OnePlus 8 5G (T-Mobile).
- Download MTP Drivers for OnePlus 8 5G (T-Mobile).
- Download OnePlus PC Suite for OnePlus 8 5G (T-Mobile).
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install OnePlus 8 5G (T-Mobile) USB Drivers on Computer?
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your OnePlus 8 5G (T-Mobile).
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the OnePlus 8 5G (T-Mobile) ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Drivers
- Complete support of software to communicate with the hardware.
- Different drivers are required for different purposes.
- For connectivity purposes, ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
Supported on All Version of Windows OS
|Windows 11 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 10 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8.1 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 7 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows Vista x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows XP x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
OnePlus 8 5G (T-Mobile) Review
The phone was officially released in 2020, April with a stunning containing Aluminum frame with awesome gradient colors that feels like premium.
The display of the phone is covered by 6.55 inches Fluid AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080×2400 pixels.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 10 with OxygenOS 10.0 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone includes 128 GB of memory with a huge 8 GB RAM.
The camera of the phone includes Triple 48MP + 16MP + 2MP with Dual-LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera with auto-HDR for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB. The sensors present on the phone are fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass.
OnePlus 8 5G is powered by Li-Po 4300 mAh battery and comes in two awesome combination of colors that are Onyx Black and Interstellar Glow.
OnePlus 8 5G (T-Mobile) price is 650 EUR.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.