Infinix Note 4 is an android smarphone that made an entry in the market back in August, 2017. The phone comes with 3 GB RAM to support its better performance. If you are looking for Infinix Note 4 Drivers, then you are in the right place.
Specifications of Infinix Note 4
Infinix Note 4 offers a large display of 5.7 inches with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. It is equipped with 1.3 GHz quad-core processor along with 3 GB RAM in order to run the applications smoothly. It offers internal memory of 32 GB that can be expanded to 128 GB via micro-SD card.
If you are camera addicted, then you need to grab Infinix Note 4, as it offer 13MP primary camera and 8MP secondary camera for selfies. The phone runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat). It is packed with 4300 mAh long lasting battery to support its large display.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. The price of Infinix Note 4 in India is starts from 8,999.
Download CDC/VCOM/ADB Drivers for Infinix Note 4
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Infinix Note 4.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Infinix Note 4.
- Download MTP Drivers for Infinix Note 4.
- Download Infinix PC Suite for Infinix Note 4.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.