Do you own Xiaomi Mi 6? If yes, then you need to download the drivers for your device in order to connect your device to a computer or flashing the stock firmware on your device.
Specifications of Xiaomi Mi 6
Xiaomi Mi 6 offers internal memory of 64/128 GB with 6 GB RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and is powered by octa-core Snapdargon 835 processor to increase the performance of the phone. The version of software installed on it is Android 7.1.1 (Nougat).
Regarding the camera, it include Dual 12MP + 12MP Primary camera with dual-LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera. The phone include 5.15 large display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels covered by corning gorilla glass 4 technology.
It is packed with Li-Po 3350 mAh battery to support the large display of the phone. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Infrared port and USB. The price of Xiaomi Mi 6 in Pakistan is 43,900.
Download Qualcomm/ADB Drivers for Xiaomi Mi 6
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Mi 6.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Mi 6.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Mi 6.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Mi 6.
Safely download the above drivers and then install it on your device. If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.