Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is a high end smartphone that was launched in 2017, September. The phone comes with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. In order to connect your device to a computer or flashing firmware on your device, you need to download the required drivers for your device.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is a legendary phone that comes with 5.9 inches large display supporting a resolution of 1080×2160 pixels covered by corning gorilla glass 4 technology. It support Dual-sim mechanism. The version of software installed on it is Android 7.1 (Nougat).
It offers internal memory of 128 GB with 8 GB RAM or 64/128/256 GB with 6 GB RAM that contribute a lot to the performance of the phone. It is powered by octa-core Snapdragon 835 processor with Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB.
As far as the camera is concerned, it offers 12MP Primary camera with dual-LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera. The sensors on the phone include fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass and barometer. The price of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 in Pakistan 47,999.
Download Qualcomm/ADB Drivers for Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Mi Mix 2.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Mi Mix 2.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Mi Mix 2.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Mi Mix 2.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.