If you are Intex Aqua Q2 user and want to connect your smartphone to a computer, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your Intex Aqua Q2 smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Intex Aqua Q2
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Intex Aqua Q2.
- Download MTP Drivers for Intex Aqua Q2.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Intex Aqua Q2.
- Download Intex PC Suite Software for Intex Aqua Q2.
Intex Aqua Q2 Review
The phone comes with 4.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×854 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.4 (KitKat) powered by 1.2 GHz Quad-Core processor. The internal memory of the phone include 4 GB with 512 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage.
After that, when it comes to camera, the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash and 2MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB.
The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and G-Sensor. The phone support dual sim and is powered by Li-Ion 1750 mAh battery. Intex Aqua Q2 comes only in one color which is black.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.