Intex Aqua Supreme Plus comes with 5.0 inches screen. If you are in search for intex Aqua Supreme Plus USB drivers, then you are in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Intex Aqua Supreme Plus.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Intex Aqua Supreme Plus
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Intex Aqua Supreme Plus.
- Download MTP Drivers for Intex Aqua Supreme Plus.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Intex Aqua Supreme Plus.
- Download Intex PC Suite Software for Intex Aqua Supreme Plus.
Intex Aqua Supreme Plus Specification
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 5.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels at a pixel density of 223 (PPI). The default version of software installed on it is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 16 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 128 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, and Radio. The sensors on the phone include a proximity sensor, an accelerometer, and an ambient light sensor. The phone support dual sim. Intex Aqua Supreme Plus is powered by a 3000 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are black and champagne.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.