Intex Cloud Force is a low end smartphone that comes with 1 GB RAM. If you want to connect your smartphone to a computer, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
In this tutorial, we are here to provide you the latest officially released drivers for your Intex Cloud Force smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Intex Cloud Force
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Intex Cloud Force.
- Download MTP Drivers for Intex Cloud Force.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Intex Cloud Force.
- Download Intex PC Suite Software for Intex Cloud Force.
Intex Cloud Force Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 5.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×854 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 5.1 (Lollipop) powered by Quad-Core 1.3 GHz processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 8 GB of internal memory with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 0.3 MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone support Dual Sim. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and gyroscope.
The phone is powered by 2500 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are dark grey and white.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.