Intex Cloud FX is a low end smartphone that comes with 3.5 inches screen. If you are looking for Intex Aqua FX USB drivers, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your Intex Cloud FX smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Intex Cloud FX
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Intex Cloud FX.
- Download MTP Drivers for Intex Cloud FX.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Intex Cloud FX.
- Download Intex PC Suite Software for Intex Cloud FX.
Intex Cloud FX Review
Regarding the display, the phone has 3.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 320×480 pixels. The operating system installed on it is Firefox OS. The phone is powered by 1 GHz one core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 46 MB of internal memory with 128 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 4 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 2MP primary camera and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth and Radio. The phone support Dual Sim. The sensors on the phone include proximity sensor and accelerometer. The phone is powered by 1250 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are white and black.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.