Intex Cloud Tread was officially released in 2016, August. If you are Intex Cloud Tread user and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Intex Cloud Tread.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Intex Cloud Tread
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Intex Cloud Tread.
- Download MTP Drivers for Intex Cloud Tread.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Intex Cloud Tread.
- Download Intex PC Suite Software for Intex Cloud Tread.
Intex Cloud Tread Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 5.0 inches supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 5.1 (Lollipop) powered by 1.5 GHz hexa-core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 16 GB of internal memory with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and Radio. The phone support Dual Sim. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and gyroscope.
The phone is powered by a 2200 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are champagne and grey. The price of Intex Cloud Tread in India is 4,499.
Feel free to ask anything related to this post and let us know in the comment section.