If you are Intex Cloud X5 user and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we are here to provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Intex Cloud X5. We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Intex Cloud X5
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Intex Cloud X5.
- Download MTP Drivers for Intex Cloud X5.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Intex Cloud X5.
- Download Intex PC Suite Software for Intex Cloud X5.
Intex Cloud X5 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 3.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 320×480 pixels at a pixel density of 165 (PPI). The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) powered Dual Core 1 GHz processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 512 MB of internal storage with 256 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 0.3 MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth. The phone support Dual Sim. The sensor on the phone include accelerometer. Intex Cloud X5 is powered by 1300 mAh battery.
Feel free to ask anything related to this post and let us know in the comment section.