Intex Ibuddy Connect 3G comes with 1 GB RAM. If you want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Intex Ibuddy connect 3G smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Intex IBuddy Connect 3G
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Intex IBuddy Connect 3G.
- Download MTP Drivers for Intex IBuddy Connect 3G.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Intex IBuddy Connect 3G.
- Download Intex PC Suite Software for Intex IBuddy Connect 3G.
Intex IBuddy Connect 3G Specification
The display of the tab is covered by 7 inches screen supporting resolution of 600×1024 pixels at a pixel density of 170 (PPI). The default version of software installed on it is Android 4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) powered by dual core 1 GHz cortex-A8 processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the tab include 4 GB of internal memory with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the tab include 3.2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 1.2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the tab includes WLAN, GPS, and USB. The sensors on the tab include a light sensor, proximity sensor, and accelerometer. The tab includes a 3500 mAh battery and comes only in one color which brown.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.