Lava A67 comes with 5.0 inches screen and brings 5MP primary camera. If you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we are here to provide you Lava A67 firmware drivers and USB drivers. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Lava A67 smartphone.
Download USB Drivers For Lava A67
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lava A67.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lava A67.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lava A67.
- Download Lava PC Suite Software for Lava A67.
Lava A67 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 5.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×800 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 5.0 (Lollipop) powered by 1.2 GHz Quad-Core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 4 GB of internal memory with 512 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and Radio. The phone support Dual Sim. The phone support Dual Sim. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and gyroscope.
The phone is powered by 2000 mAh battery and comes only in one color which is white.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.