Lava Flair P1 is a low end smartphone that comes with 2MP primary camera. If you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Lava Flair P1 smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Lava Flair P1
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lava Flair P1.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lava Flair P1.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lava Flair P1.
- Download Lava PC Suite Software for Lava Flair P1.
Lava Flair P1 Review
The phone was officially released in 2015, May. It is equipped with 4.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×800 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.4 (KitKat) powered by 1 GHz one core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 2 GB of internal memory with 256 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 0.3 MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and Radio. The phone support Dual Sim. The sensors on the phone include proximity sensor, accelerometer and ambient light sensor. The phone is powered by 1400 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are black and white.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.