Lava Iris 414 runs on Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) and is equipped with 4 inches screen. If you want to connect your smartphone to a computer, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
In this post, we are here to provide you the latest officially released drivers for your Lava Iris 414 smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers for Lava Iris 414
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lava Iris 414.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lava Iris 414.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lava Iris 414.
- Download Lava PC Suite Software for Lava Iris 414.
Lava Iris 414 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 4 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×800 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) powered by 1 GHz one core processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 4 GB with 512 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 3.2 MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 0.3 MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and Radio. The phone support Dual Sim. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, proximity, ambient light and gyroscope. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 1400 mAh battery and comes only in one colors which is black.
Feel free to ask anything related to this post and let us know in the comment section.