Lava Iris Alfa L brings 8MP primary camera and 2MP secondary camera. If you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are in the right place here.
In this post, we are here to provide you the latest officially released drivers for your Lava Iris Alfa L smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your smartphone.
We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Lava Iris Alfa L
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lava Iris Alfa L.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lava Iris Alfa L.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lava Iris Alfa L.
- Download Lava PC Suite Software for Lava Iris Alfa L.
Lava Iris Alfa L Review
The phone is equipped with 5.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 540×960 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 5.0 (Lollipop) powered by 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 8 GB of internal memory with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. The phone support Dual Sim. The sensors on the phone include compass, accelerometer, ambient light sensor and gyroscope.
The phone is powered by a 3000 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are black and white. The price of Lava Iris Alfa L in India is 4,999.
Feel free to ask anything related to this post and let us know in the comment section.