Do you own Lava Iris Atom smartphone? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone in order to connect it to your computer.
In this tutorial, we will provide you Lava Iris Atom firmware drivers and USB drivers. Go to the download section of this page and then download the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Lava Iris Atom
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lava Iris Atom.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lava Iris Atom.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lava Iris Atom.
- Download Lava PC Suite Software for Lava Iris Atom.
Lava Iris Atom Review
The phone was officially released in January, 2016. It is equipped with 4.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×800 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 5.1 (Lollipop) powered by 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 8 GB of internal memory with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 0.3MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, and Radio. The phone support Dual Sim. The sensors on the phone include a proximity sensor, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and gyroscope.
Feel free to ask anything related to this post and let us know in the comment section.