Lava Iris Selfie 50 is a low budget smartphone and include many features. The phone has stylish design and feels awesome in hands. If you are Lava Iris Selfie 50 user and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we are here to provide you Lava Iris Selfie 50 flash file and USB drivers. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Lava Iris Selfie 50
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lava Iris Selfie 50.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lava Iris Selfie 50.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lava Iris Selfie 50.
- Download Lava PC Suite Software for Lava Iris Selfie 50.
Lava Iris Selfie 50 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 5 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) powered by Quad-Core 1.2 GHz processor.
After that, if we talk about its internal storage, the phone include 8 GB of internal memory with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB. Despite of being low budget smartphone, Lava Iris Selfie 50 brings 8MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The phone support dual sim and the connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and Radio. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and gyroscope.
The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2400 mAh battery and comes only in one color which is white. Price of Lava Iris Selfie 50 on India is 6,696.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.