Lava Iris X1 Atom S comes with 4.0 inches screen. The phone has a simple design. If you are looking for Lava Iris X1 Atom S smartphone, then you are in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we are here to provide you the latest officially released drivers for your Lava Iris X1 Atom S smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Lava Iris X1 Atom S
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lava Iris X1 Atom S.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lava Iris X1 Atom S.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lava Iris X1 Atom S.
- Download Lava PC Suite Software for Lava Iris X1 Atom S.
Lava Iris X1 Atom S Review
The display of the phone is covered by 4.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×800 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.4 (Kikat). The phone is powered by 1 GHz one core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, The phone include 8 GB with 512 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 0.3 MP secondary camera for selfies.
The phone support dual sim. The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and Radio. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, proximity sensor and ambient light sensor.
The phone is powered by 1400 mAh battery. Price of Lava Iris X1 Atom S in India is 2,000.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.