If you are a Lava Iris X5 user and want to connect your device to a computer or flashing firmware on your device. Then you need to download the Lava X5 drivers for your device. Here, we are providing the official drivers for your device.
Here, you will find the latest official Lava X5 USB drivers for your smartphone below. Additionally, you will also download the Lava PC Suite software for your Lava X5.
Download Lava X5 USB Drivers
For flashing Stock firmware on your device, you need to download Broadcom Driver from the link below:
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lava X5.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lava X5.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lava X5.
- Download Lava PC Suite Software for Lava X5.
Specifications of Lava Iris X5
Lava Iris X5 was launched with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen in 2014, September. The phone support Dual-Sim. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) powered by a quad-core 1.2 GHz processor to support the performance of the phone.
The phone is packed with 8 GB of internal memory with 1 GB RAM and also supports a micro-SD card up to 32 GB. For photos and video, it includes 8MP Primary camera with LED flash including features and a 5MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies. The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB.
It is powered by Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery to support its large display of 5.0 inches with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The sensors on the phone include Accelerometer and proximity. The price of Lava Iris X5 in India starts from 4,999.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.