Do you own Lava P7 Plus smartphone? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone in order to connect it to your computer.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Lava P7 Plus smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Lava P7 Plus
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lava P7 Plus.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lava P7 Plus.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lava P7 Plus.
- Download Lava PC Suite Software for Lava P7 Plus.
Lava P7 Plus Review
The phone is equipped with 5.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels at a pixel density of 294 (PPI). The version of software installed on it is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) powered by Quad-Core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 8 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The phone support Dual Sim. The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, and USB. The sensors on the phone include an accelerometer. The phone is powered by a 2500 mAh battery.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.