Lava Z50 is a new smartphone that made an entry in the market with incredible features in 2018, March. The phone comes with TN TFT capacitive touchscreen. Here, you will find the required drivers for your device. Just follow the guide and you are good to go.
In this tutorial, we are here to provide you Lava Z50 firmware drivers and USB drivers. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Lava Z50 smartphone.
Download CDC/VCOM/ADB Drivers for Lava Z50 Android
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lava Z50.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lava Z50.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lava Z50.
- Download Lava PC Suite Software for Lava Z50.
Specifications of Lava Z50
Lava Z50 is powered by a Quad-Core 1.1 GHz cortex-A53 processor to support the applications that run smoothly on it. Along with the processor, it offers 1 GB RAM that is enough to meet the requirements of advanced applications. Regarding the storage, it offers 8GB of internal memory and it can also be expanded to 64 GB via micro-SD card.
The camera of the phone includes 5MP Primary camera with LED flash including features and a 5MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfie shooters. The version of software installed on it is the latest Android (Oreo). The phone is packed with Li-Po 2000 mAh battery to support its large display of 4.5 inches with a resolution of 480×854 pixels.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. The sensors on the phone include Accelerometer and Proximity. The price of Lava Z50 in India starts from 4,290.
Safely download the above drivers for your device and then install it on your computer.