Lava is a rising smartphone brand company and has launched many awesome smartphone so far. If you are Lava Z60s user and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we will provide you Lava Z60s firmware drivers and USB drivers. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the latest officially released drivers for your Lava Z60s smartphone.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Lava Z60s
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lava Z60s.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lava Z60s.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lava Z60s.
- Download Lava PC Suite Software for Lava Z60s.
Lava Z60s Review
The phone was officially released in 2018, August. It is equipped with 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo) powered by Quad-Core 1.5 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 16 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 64 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer and proximity sensor. The phone is powered by Li-Po 2500 mAh battery and comes in two awesome colors which are black and gold.
Price of Lava Z60s is 4,950 INR.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.