If you are Lenovo A Plus user and want to connect your smartphone to a computer, then you need to download the required drivers for your Lenovo A Plus.
Because it requires specific drivers officially released for your particular smartphone model to be installed on your computer. Don’t worry about that, we will help you in this regard.
In this article, you will find the latest officially released drivers for your Lenovo A Plus smartphone. We have include the full pack of drivers for your Lenovo A Plus in this post, which contain drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Lenovo A Plus
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lenovo A Plus.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lenovo A Plus.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lenovo A Plus.
- Download Lenovo PC Suite for Lenovo A Plus.
Lenovo A Plus Review
The phone runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) powered quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor. The internal memory of the phone include 8 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB.
The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash and 2MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
Lenovo A Plus is powered by Li-Po 2000 mAh battery to support its display of 4.5 inches with a resolution of 480×854 pixels. Lenovo A Plus price is 70 EUR and Lenovo A Plus price in Pakistan is 7,000.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.