Lenovo is one of the rising smartphone brand company. Lenovo A5 is one of its awesome release in a budget price tag.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest drivers for your Lenovo A5 smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Lenovo A5 smartphone.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Download USB Drivers For Lenovo A5
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lenovo A5.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lenovo A5.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lenovo A5.
- Download Lenovo PC Suite for Lenovo A5.
Lenovo A5 Review
Lenovo A5 was officially released in 2018, June. The phone has a beautiful design and is equipped with 5.45 inches screen which made it more attractive. The pixel density of the display is good securing 295 ppi.
For running the application smoothly, the phone include quad-core 1.5 GHz cortex-A53 processor and runs on Android 8.0 (Oreo). The internal memory of the phone include 16 or 32 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
Lenovo A5 is powered by Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery and comes in three awesome colors which are black, rose gold and gold.
Lenovo A5 price in Pakistan is 11,000.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.