If you are Lenovo A526 user and want to connect your device to a computer or flashing firmware on your device, then you need to download the USB drivers for your device. Just follow this guide and you are good to go.
In this post, you will be able to download the official Lenovo A526 USB drivers. Simply, proceed to the download section of this page and then download all the drivers. You will also find the official Lenovo PC Suite.
Download USB/Flash Drivers for Lenovo A526
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lenovo A526.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lenovo A526.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lenovo A526.
- Download Lenovo PC Suite for Lenovo A526.
Specifications of Lenovo A526
Regarding the display, the phone comes with 5.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1280. It support Dual-Sim mechanism. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) and you can also upgrade it to Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop).
It is powered by Quad-Core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor along with 1 GB RAM. The internal memory of the phone include 8 GB and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB. The camera of the phone include 8MP Primary camera with LED flash including feature and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. It is powered by Li-Po 4000 mAh battery to support the power back-up. The sensors on the phone include proximity and accelerometer. The price of Lenovo A526 in India starts from 8,999.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.