Lenovo is a rising smartphone brand company. Lenovo A6000 Plus is one of its awesome release. If you are in search for Lenovo A6000 Plus USB driver, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your Lenovo A6000 Plus smartphone. Just keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware. Therefore here, you will also find Lenovo A6000 Qualcomm USB driver. All these Lenovo A6000 drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP, and Vista.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Lenovo A6000 Plus
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lenovo A6000 Plus.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lenovo A6000 Plus.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lenovo A6000 Plus.
- Download Lenovo PC Suite for Lenovo A6000 Plus.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of a Driver
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Lenovo A6000 Plus Review
Lenovo A6000 Plus was officially released in 2015, April. Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 5.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels at a pixel density of 295 ppi. The phone is powered by 1.2 GHz Quad-Core processor and include Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset.
The internal memory of the phone include 16 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB. The camera of the phone include 8 MP primary camera with LED flash and 2 MP secondary camera for selfies.
The version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.4 (KitKat). The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and Radio. The phone support Dual-Sim. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, proximity and ambient light sensors.
The phone comes only in one colors which is black.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.