Lenovo A6000 is a smartphone that made an entry in 2015, January. The phone comes with an IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. If you are looking for Lenovo A6000 drivers, then you are in the right place. Just follow the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your device.
Specifications of Lenovo A6000
Lenovo A6000 comes with a Dual sim mechanism. The display of the phone is quite awesome, as it is equipped with 5.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) powered by Quad-core 1.2 GHz cortex-A53 processor to support the performance of the phone.
It offers an internal memory of 8 GB with 1 GB RAM and also supports micro-SD card up to 32 GB. The camera includes 8MP Primary camera with LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera for selfies. It is powered by a 2300 mAh battery to support the power back-up. The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB.
The price of Lenovo A6000 starts from 7,990.
Download Lenovo A6000 USB Drivers
- Download Lenovo Driver for Lenovo A6000.
- Download ADB Driver for Lenovo A6000.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Lenovo A6000.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Lenovo A6000.
- Download Lenovo A6000 MTP USB driver.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.