Lenovo A7000 was officially released in 2015, April. The phone has a large display and feels awesome in hands. If you are Lenovo A7000 user and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you Lenovo A7000 USB driver. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the latest officially released drivers for your Lenovo A7000 smartphone. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Lenovo A7000
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lenovo A7000.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lenovo A7000.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lenovo A7000.
- Download Lenovo PC Suite for Lenovo A7000.
Lenovo A7000 Review
The display of the phone is covered by 5.5 inches large IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop) upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
The phone is powered by Octa-Core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 processor. The internal memory of the phone include 8 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. When it comes to camera, the phone include 8MP primary camera with Dual LED flash and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer and proximity sensor. The phone is powered by Li-Po 2900 mAh battery and comes in three colors which are onyx black, pearl white and yellow.
Price of Lenovo A7000 is 150 EUR.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.