If you have Lenovo K6 Note and want to hardreset your device due to some serious issues, then you need to download the official drivers for your device in order to connect it to a computer.
In this post, you will be able to download the official Lenovo K6 Note USB drivers. Simply, proceed to the download section of this page and then download all the drivers. You will also find the official Lenovo PC Suite.
Download Lenovo K6 Note USB Drivers
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lenovo K6 Note.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lenovo K6 Note.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lenovo K6 Note.
- Download Lenovo PC Suite for Lenovo K6 Note.
Specifications of Lenovo K6 Note
Lenovo K6 Note packs 16MP of Primary camera with Dual-LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera for selfies. The version of software installed on it is Android 6.0 (marshmallow) powered by octa-core 1.4 GHz cortex-A53 processor along with 3 or 4 GB RAM.
It offers internal memory of 32 GB and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. It is powered by Li-Po 4000 mAh battery to support its large display of 5.5 inches with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels.
The sensors on the phone include fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass. The price of Lenovo K6 Note in India starts from 9,990.
Safely download the above drivers and then install it on your device.