Lenovo S930 is an android smartphone that made an entry in the market back in 2013, December. The phone comes with Dual-Sim mechanism. If you are looking for your device drivers, then you are in the right place. Just follow this article.
In this post, you will be able to download the official Lenovo A805e USB drivers. Simply, proceed to the download section of this page and then download all the drivers. You will also find the official Lenovo PC Suite.
Download USB/Flash Drivers for Lenovo S930
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lenovo S930.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lenovo S930.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lenovo S930.
- Download Lenovo PC Suite for Lenovo S930.
Specifications of Lenovo S930
Lenovo S930 comes with 6.0 inches display supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.2.2 (Jelly bean) and you can also upgrade it to Android 4.4 (KitKat). It is powered by quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor along with 1 GB RAM.
The camera of the phone include 8MP Primary camera with LED flash including feature and 1.6MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. It is powered by Li-Po 3000 mAh battery to support the power back-up.
The phone packs internal memory of 8 GB that can be expanded to 32 GB via micro-SD card. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, proximity and compass.
Safely download the above drivers and then install it on your computer.