Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus made an entry in the market in 2017, July with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen.
In this tutorial, you will find the latest officially released drivers for your Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus. Just continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus.
- Download Lenovo PC Suite for Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus.
Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus Review
The size of display is 8.1 inches supporting resolution of 1200×1920 pixels. For better performance, the tab include octa-core 2.0 GHz cortex-A53 processor and runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat).
The internal storage of the tab include 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and 16 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 128 GB. The camera of the tab include 8MP primary camera with LED flash and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The tab is powered by Li-Po 4850 mAh battery. Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus in Pakistan is 25,500.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.