Do you own Lenovo Tab 7 Essential? If yes, then you are in the right place. Here, you will find all the required Lenovo Tab 7 Essential USB Driver.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, flashing the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
Executing different operations on your smartphone using computer requires specific driver. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this post.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Lenovo Tab 7 Essential
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lenovo Tab 7 Essential.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lenovo Tab 7 Essential.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lenovo Tab 7 Essential.
- Download Lenovo PC Suite for Lenovo Tab 7 Essential.
How To Install Lenovo Tab 7 Essential USB Driver on Computer?
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Lenovo Tab 7 Essential.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Lenovo Tab 7 Essential ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm, or MediaTek drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Supported on All Version of Windows OS
|Windows 11 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 10 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8.1 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 7 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows Vista x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows XP x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
Lenovo Tab 7 Essential Specifications
The tab runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) powered by quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex-A53 processor. The internal memory of the phone include 16 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card.
When it comes to camera, the tab include 2MP primary camera and 2MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB.
The tab is powered by Li-Po 3500 mAh battery to support its large display of 7 inches with a resolution of 600×1024 pixels. Lenovo Tab 7 Essential price in Pakistan is 11,999.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.