If you are Lenovo Vibe S1 user and want to connect your device to a computer or flashing firmware on your device, then you need to install the required drivers for your device. Here, you will find the official drivers for your Lenovo Vibe S1.
In this post, you will be able to download the official Lenovo Vibe S1 USB drivers. Simply, proceed to the download section of this page and then download all the drivers. You will also find the official Lenovo PC Suite.
Download USB Flash Drivers for Lenovo Vibe S1
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lenovo Vibe S1.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lenovo Vibe S1.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lenovo Vibe S1.
- Download Lenovo PC Suite for Lenovo Vibe S1.
Specifications of Lenovo Vibe S1
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 5.0 inches display supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology. The version of software installed on it is Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and you can also upgrade it to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
Regarding the internal storage, you will be surprised to know that the phone include 32 GB of internal memory that can be expanded to 256 GB via micro-SD card. If you are camera addicted, then you need to grab Lenovo Vibe S1. The phone include 13MP Primary camera with Dual-LED flash including features and Dual 8MP + 2MP secondary camera with depth sensor for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. It is powered by Li-Po 2420 mAh battery to support the power back-up. Lenovo Vibe S1 include octa-core 1.7 GHz cortex-A53 processor along with 3 GB RAM to support the stability and performance.
The price of Lenovo Vibe S1 in India starts from 12,999.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.