Lenovo Z5 made an entry in the market in 2018, June. The phone has a quite beautiful design.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest drivers for your Lenovo Z5 smartphone. Just continue reading the article and you will be able to download the officially released required drivers for your Lenovo Z5.
Download USB Drivers For Lenovo Z5
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lenovo Z5.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lenovo Z5.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lenovo Z5.
- Download Lenovo PC Suite for Lenovo Z5.
Lenovo Z5 Review
The phone is equipped with 6.2 inches screen with a resolution of 1080×2246 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology. The phone runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) powered by octa-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260 processor.
Regarding the internal memory, the phone include 64 GB with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB with 6 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The camera of the phone include dual 16MP + 8MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery and comes in three colors which aurora, black and blue.
Lenovo Z5 price in Pakistan is 200 EUR.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.