If you are a Lephone W2 user and want to connect your device to a computer or flashing firmware on your device. Then you need to download the required driver for your device. Just follow this guide and you will be able to download it.
Simply, go to the download section of this page below. Further, download all the official Lephone W2 USB drivers and you are good to go. Additionally, you will also be able to download the Lephone PC Suite software from below.
Download Lephone W2 Flash tool/USB Drivers
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Lephone W2.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Lephone W2.
- Download MTP Driver for Lephone W2.
- Download Coolpad PC Suite Software for Lephone W2.
Specifications of Lephone W2
Lephone W2 comes with Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) installed on it and you can also upgrade it to Android 7.0 (Nougat). The phone offers an internal memory of 32 GB with 3 GB RAM or 16 GB with 2 GB RAM and also supports a micro-SD card up to 256 GB.
For photos and video, it includes 13MP Primary camera with LED flash including features and an 8MP secondary camera for selfies. It includes an octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 processor to support the performance of the phone. The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Po 4000 mAh battery to support its large display of 5.0 inches with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. The sensors on the phone include fingerprint, gyro, accelerometer, proximity, and compass. The price of Lephone W2 in India starts from 4,699.
Safely download the above drivers and then install it on your computer.