LG G Pro lite comes with 5.5 inches screen. If you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your LG G Pro Lite smartphone.
We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For LG G Pro Lite
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for LG G Pro Lite.
- Download MTP Drivers for LG G Pro Lite.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for LG G Pro Lite.
- Download LG PC Suite software for LG G Pro Lite.
LG G Pro Lite Review
The display of the phone is covered by 5.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 540×960 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) powered by dual core 1.0 GHz cortex-A9 processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 8 GB of internal memory with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 1.3 MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, Infrared port and USB. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, proximity and compass. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 3140 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are white and black.
Price of LG G Pro Lite is 250 EUR.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.