If you have got this awesome LG X147 L60 Dual smartphone, then you should download the required LG driver for it. In this post, you will be able to download the LG X-147 L60 Dual USB driver. Simply, go through the complete article and you are good to go.
Driver are very important and need to be installed when you are performing some operations. Like, if you want to connect your smartphone to your computer, this requires drivers. For flashing firmware, specific drivers are available.
Table of Contents
LG X-147 L60 Dual USB Driver: All LG Driver Available
Don’t worry about the USB driver. Here, you are going to find all the required drivers for your LG X-147 L60 Dual. For every individual operation, there are specific available in this post.
The driver package included here offers ADB driver, CDC and VCOM driver, MediaTek driver and MTP driver. Download all the driver from below download section. Once, you are done with downloading, then watch the video tutorials provided here.
All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Simply download and enjoy.
LG X-147 L60 Dual USB Driver: Official Latest LG Driver
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for LG X-147 L60 Dual.
- Download MTP Drivers for LG X-147 L60 Dual.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for LG X-147 L60 Dual.
- Download LG PC Suite software for LG X-147 L60 Dual.
How To Install LG X-147 L60 Dual USB Driver on Computer
Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: once, new command windows appears, follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- For rooting your smartphone.
- For updating or installing the latest firmware.
- For transferring files between a computer and a smartphone.
LG X-147 L60 Dual
The phone supports dual sim. Moreover, features 4.3 inches display supporting the resolution of 480×800 pixels. It runs on Android 4.4.2 (KitKat).
Regarding the storage, It offers 4 GB of internal memory along with 512 MB RAM. Do have a micro-SD card for additionals storage.
As for the camera, It features 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features. For selfies, VGA camera is available at front.
LG X-147 L60 Dual offers Li-Ion 1700 mAh battery. It is available in two colors that are black and white.
Price of LG X-147 L60 Dual is about 90 EUR.
Also, if you are interested in downloading LG G Stylo USB driver, click on the link to download.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.