Do you own LG Optimus L3 E405 smartphone? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone in order to connect it to your computer or flashing firmware.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your LG Optimus L3 405 smartphone.
We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For LG Optimus L3 E405
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for LG Optimus L3 E405.
- Download MTP Drivers for LG Optimus L3 E405.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for LG Optimus L3 E405.
- Download LG PC Suite software for LG Optimus L3 E405.
LG Optimus L3 E405 Review
The phone is equipped with 3.2 inches screen supporting resolution of 240×320 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 2.3.6 (Ginger Bread) powered by 800 MHz cortex-A5 processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 1 GB of internal memory with 384 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 3.15MP primary camera.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone support dual sim. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, proximity and compass. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 1540 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are black and white.
Price of LG Optimus L3 E405 is 80 EUR.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.