Do you own LG W41 Pro? If yes, then this article is for you. Here, you will find all the required drivers for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the pc suite software.
LG brings the new W41 Pro with 6.55 inches IPS LCD touchscreen display. The phone has Android 10 installed on it with a combination of Octa-Core processor along with MediaTek Helio G35 chipset.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
All these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this post.
Table of Contents
Download LG W41 Pro USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for LG W41 Pro
- Download MediaTek Drivers for LG W41 Pro
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For LG W41 Pro.
- Download PC Suite software For LG W41 Pro
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install LG W41 Pro USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your LG W41 Pro.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the LG W41 Pro ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
LG W41 Pro Specifications
LG W41 Pro was officially released on March 03, 2021. Regarding the display, the phone carries 6.55 inches IPS LCD touchscreen, providing the resolution of 900 x 1600 pixels.
Moreover, It runs on Android 10 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
As for the storage, the phone offers 128 GB paired with 6 GB of RAM. Also, support micro-SD card for additional space.
The camera features Quad 48MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP primary lens with LED flash including other features. In addition, 8MP secondary lens is available for selfies at front.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. The sensors present on the phone are Fingerprint, Accelerometer, and Proximity.
It is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. Officially available in two colors Magic Blue, and Laser Blue.
Price of LG W41 Pro is about 180 EUR.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.