Lyf Flame 8 LS-4505 is an android smartphone that made an entry in the market back in August, 2016. The phone comes with Dual-Sim Mechanism. In this guide, you will find the required drivers for your device in order to connect it to your computer or flashing firmware on your device.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Lyf Flame 8 LS-4505
Regarding the display, the phone comes with TFT capacitive touchscreen. The size of display is 4.5 inches supporting resolution of 480×854 pixels protected by screen protection. The version of software installed on it is Android 5.1 (Lollipop).
The phone is powered by quad-core 1.1 GHz cortex A7 processor with 1 GB RAM. The internal memory of the phone include 8 GB and also support micro-SD card upto 128 GB. For photos and videos, it include 8MP Primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
It is powered by Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery to support the power back-up. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, light sensor and proximity sensor.
The price of Lyf Flame 8 LS-4505 in India starts from 4,134.
Download USB Flash Drivers for Lyf Flame 8 LS-4505
- Download ADB Driver for Connecting purposes.
- Download Qualcomm Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lyf Flame 8 LS-4505.
- Download MTP Driver for Lyf Flame 8 LS-4505.
- Download MediaTek Driver for Lyf Flame 8 LS-4505.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.